In this technological era, where internet has become the most preferred medium of our everyday communication, have you ever wondered which countries provide the most quickest internet experience?
There are two important metrics in bandwidth allocation (measured in Megabits per second or Mbps): download and upload speed, denoting the speed of inbound and outbound data respectively. Here is a list of the top five countries that has the fastest internet connection speed in the world 2017
1. Hong Kong
Hong Kong tops the list with peak internet speed of broadband connection in this country showing an average of 54.1 Mbps across services. It only takes 83 seconds to download one high definition (HD) movie.
2. South Korea
After Hong Kong, South Korea recorded the second-fastest average internet speed of 48.8 Mbps. Also, one HD quality movie can be downloaded in just 92 seconds.
Japan came in third with a peak download speed of 42.2 Mbps, and can download one HD movie in 106 seconds.
At fourth position is Latvia, wherein the average speed of connection in this country is 37.5 Mbps. It takes only two minutes to download one HD movie.
With best facility of internet, Romania comes in at fifth place with an average internet speed of 37.4 Mbps and a download speed of two minutes to copy one HD movie.
- Lead Developer at Delbimax Websolutions
Expert in Mobile App, Web Technology, SEO, Digital Marketing & Training.
- Business Development2020.12.09How to Sell Digital Products? 5 Best Product Ideas and Tips to Increase Your Sales
- techie2020.11.12Photoshop Toolbar and Tools: How to Use in Photoshop C6 – CC 2019
- Business Development2020.08.2312 Reasons Why Your Business Absolutely Needs SEO
- Business Development2020.08.15The Ultimate Guide to Running Effective Facebook Ads