- Siri is Apple’s virtual assistant and is available on nearly all Apple devices, including Mac computers.
Siri can help with a handful of tasks ranging from composing messages, searching the web, playing music, and organizing calendars. According to Apple , Siri works best with the latest version of macOS , which is currentlymacOS Catalina .
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to disable Siri on your Mac computer
1. Launch System Preferences from your dock or menu bar.
2. Find and select “Siri” in the bottom row of the menu.
3. On the left, under “Siri,” deselect the check from “Enable Ask Siri” this will turn off Siri completely.
You will be unable to access Siri from the menu bar or touch bar unless you enable Siri once again by going to System Preferences, then Siri, and checking “Enable Ask Siri” again.
- Lead Developer at Delbimax Websolutions
Expert in Mobile App, Web Technology, SEO, Digital Marketing & Training.
- Business Development2020.12.09How to Sell Digital Products? 5 Best Product Ideas and Tips to Increase Your Sales
- techie2020.11.12Photoshop Toolbar and Tools: How to Use in Photoshop C6 – CC 2019
- Business Development2020.08.2312 Reasons Why Your Business Absolutely Needs SEO
- Business Development2020.08.15The Ultimate Guide to Running Effective Facebook Ads