Want to get the attention of Google and other search engines without spending a ton of money on paid advertising? Look no further than your keyboard. Business blogging is one of the pillars of a good inbound marketing strategy. If you are wondering whether or not your small business should have a blog, here are some pretty compelling statistics from inbound marketing giant, HubSpot, for you to ponder:
- B2Bs with blogs get 67% more leads than their blogless counterparts.
- Marketers who have made blogging a priority experience 13x more positive return on investment (ROI) than those who don’t blog consistently (or don’t blog at all).
- Businesses with an active blog enjoy 97% more links to their website.
We know what you are thinking: “Sounds great, but I’m too busy to blog consistently,” or “I get it, but writing makes my brain hurt.” Understandable. That’s why we provide a variety of blogging services to help your business get more quality leads, better online visibility, and more linking opportunities.
Blogging Services We Offer
Here are the blog writing services we offer:
- Blog Editorial Calendar—Business blogging is most beneficial when it is done strategically. We work with you to understand two important factors: What your key buyer personas are interested in and what keywords are important for your niche. Based on this information, we can set up an editorial calendar with blog post topics that get results.
- Blog Writing—Our blogging team can provide you with bi-weekly, weekly, or monthly blog posts based on approved topics. Note: The more frequently you update your blog, the more traffic you will receive.
- Visual Content Creation / Image Selection—We can provide relevant, engaging images to accompany your blog posts or create visual content based on your objectives.
- Writing for SEO—Our copywriters can craft blog posts and web content based on a list of priority keywords that are both reader and search engine friendly.
- Content Marketing—In addition to writing engaging, professional blog posts, we can also blast your content through your social media marketing channels for expanded reach.
An active blog generating posts at least once a week lets would-be and current customers know that your business is engaged and thriving, and it keeps you fresh in their minds. In fact, the Custom Content Council states that 61% of customers say they feel better about a company that delivers custom content and are also more likely to buy from that company.
So contact us today to leverage the power of business blogging to significantly increase your website traffic and quality leads.